Is it safe to pay online?
We use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology to protect the transmission over the Internet of your payment card data. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure site, the first characters of the site address change from "http" to "https." If you are using a web browser or firewall that does not permit communications through secure sites, you will not be able to make purchases on the Site.
- 3-D Secure Vendor & Shopper Protection
- Expert Fraud Checking System
- Automatic filters for suspicious transactions
- Suspicious transactions manual checking
- Secure Order Page Hosting
- Notification for fraudulent online transaction attempts