Renee Zellweger stuns on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter in the astonishing Amaris
As THR's annual Actress Roundtable kicks off, Judy star Renée Zellweger joins Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o, Awkwafina and Laura Dern for a talk about navigating Hollywood, the media and the aftermath of the #MeToo movement — find that what they have in common is, underneath it all, a desire to put on a show.
Renée Zellweger, in Amaris tan velvet dress from Maria Lucia Hohan FW2019 Collection.
In Same Category
- Iliza Shlesinger turns heads on CMT Music Awards red carpet in the pink Amy gown
- Rocsi Diaz made an edgy appearance in the vegan leather Taniyah dress at the Billboard music awards
- Alessandra Ambrosio chose to be a bridesmaid in the dusty pink Epona gown
- Renee Zellweger stuns on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter in the Amaris evening dress
- Kara del Toro, Hollywood's new IT Girl, stuns in the metallic Olympe gown